- Isn't afraid of challenging the norm
- Wants to learn new tools and technologies
- Likes to share ideas
- Enjoys working with like-minded individuals
- Wants to be part of crafting fantastic solutions for a strong, growing company with an amazing player base
- Work as part of an Agile development team using either a Scrum or Kanban methodology
- Champion and consistently improve the quality of contributions from your team through the promotion of QA
- Collaborate to ensure defect prevention, minimising failure and producing the best product and software possible
- Incorporate and execute the best practises of testing, quality, processes and activities throughout the development lifecycle
- Own the end-to-end delivery of features from requirements to deployment with your team
- Create and maintain test coverage in our test management tool
- Ensure each of our releases delivers quality to the customer, whilst meeting business requirements
- Communicate and influence to resolve and highlight risks around defects and releases
- Collaborate with key stakeholders throughout feature delivery e.g. Product Owners, Technical Architects and Designers
- Drive the test strategy for multi-platform and device development
- Monitor and measure performance as well as lighthouse metrics
- Ensure SEO scores are monitored and work actively towards improving them
- Team collaboration using Agile methodologies.
- Strong communication skills.
- Can come up with test strategies to test full stack development.
- Experience in testing both front-end and back-end applications.
- Ability to understand the system architecture and identify the areas that needs to be tested.
- Comfortable with different types of testing approaches (exploratory, functional, automated, security, etc).
- A clear understanding of test pyramid.
- Able to perform efficient and productive exploratory testing.
- Good practical experience of defect management tools and lifecycle, JIRA being a preference.
- Clear understanding of source control management preferably GitHub.
- Knowledge of build/integration pipelines such as Jenkins, GoCD, etc.
- Understanding of testing approach with backwards feature compatibility and latent code.
- Support us on our journey to increase automation coverage across our product.
- Ensuring QA involvement earlier in the development process through a "shift-left" mindset
- Strong practical experience and understanding of writing test scripts using BDD syntax.
- Experience using Charles, Postman, Cucumber or similar technologies.
- Knowledge of technical SEO and best practices
London, England - United Kingdom
Bally's Interactive is the digital arm of one of the world's leading entertainment providers, Bally's Corporation, with tens of millions of players across the globe and big plans always in the works. Our brands and sites include market movers and shakers like SportsCaller, Monkey Knife Fight, Vera&John, Virgin Casino, Jackpotjoy and many more. We make our mark by embracing the diversity of our global team, challenging ourselves, and striving to make a difference for our players
We are looking for a QA Engineer passionate about all aspects of quality in the development environment. The ideal candidate is someone who will act as an advocate and champion for QA, supporting the end-to-end delivery of features and will collaborate with their Agile team to inform the testing approach and strategy predominately for automated testing. You will be part of a cross-functional team tasked with delivering new features and improvements to our website platform. You will champion the quality assurance process in the context of continuous delivery being key, focusing on helping the team to improve their KPI's like lead time, release failure rates, deployment frequency, reducing number of bugs, system availability, code quality, etc. You will help to achieve a high-quality product that offers one of the best player experiences in the market.
Who we're looking for:
We pride ourselves on inclusivity and creativity; ego and dominance are left at the door.
Our ideal candidate is someone who:
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience
We believe this process works both ways, so what can we do for you? We offer some of the most competitive benefits in the market including continued personal growth, career development plans and performance bonus. We also believe in providing an environment where employees can flourish – you'll be working in a very modern work environment – and we will make sure you will also have enough time to unwind with our monthly office events and team-building activities. We are Bally's Interactive, and we're here to make gaming everything it should be. You'll have fun making fun every day, and that's a promise.