- Architecting/developing large enterprise-class e-commerce solutions (B2B).
- Serving as technical development lead for all e-commerce solutions.
- Full stack e-commerce development.
- Experiences with SQL and Web Services.
- Responsive web development.
- Writing and maintaining complex documentation.
- Maintaining confidentiality with regard to the information being processed, stored, or accessed.
- Estimating the level of effort required to accomplish tasks.
- Working with End Users to understand their needs
- Assisting in the enforcement of coding standards through code reviews.
- 3+ years’ experience with eCommerce platforms.
- 3+ years’ experience cloud native application deployment.
- Ability to solve complex technical challenges and technical blocks for the development team.
- Expierience with GroupBy Search a plus.
- Knowledge / Experience of SAP’s “eCommerce” platform a plus.
- Good knowledge of workflow modeling.
- Good knowledge of Order Mgmt. Service APIs.
- Full stack e-commerce development experience preferred
- A strong business acumen with basic knowledge of Retail principles.
Cleveland, OH - United States of America
Applied Industrial Technologies is seeking an eCommerce Web Developer to provide strategic and tactical support for the design, build, implementation and maintenance of our eCommerce solution. This position will require you to have or develop the technical skills to evolve the entire eCommerce landscape, troubleshoot production issues, and plan for software upgrades, support implementations of new functionality and to help set strategic direction for our e-commerce platforms to best leverage the technology available to meet business needs. A great opportunity to grow and learn as this is a new position on a small team.
Applied Industrial Technologies (NYSE: AIT) is a leading value-added distributor and technical solutions provider of industrial motion, fluid power, flow control, automation technologies, and related maintenance supplies. Our leading brands, specialized services, and comprehensive knowledge serve MRO and OEM end users in virtually all industrial markets through our multi-channel capabilities that provide choice, convenience, and expertise.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, medical condition or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a disability, please send an email to [email protected] or call 216-426-4389 to let us know the nature of your request.