- Attend meetings with the team and clients to make sure communication flows and all are in the same page;
- Work closely with the team to understand the business context and solution requirements;
- Web and Mobile Development in Outsystems, participating in the various phases of the project (end-to-end process);
- Build functionality and make sure it serves the purpose well, while performing peer review and being a go-to person for the team;
- Be a responsible and proactive team member, learning as much as possible and sharing with the team;
- Building awesome, technically sound solutions.
- Bachelor in Engineering and/or Computer Science;
- Professional experience in Engineering and/or Computer Science;
- Previous experience with OutSystems language programming (from junior to senior profiles);
- Knowledge in Agile/Scrum projects;
- Fluent in English (mandatory).
- Flexible working hours;
- Flexible work regime (hybrid/remote);
- We need you to be eligible to work in Portugal;
- Annual training program;
- Flexible Benefits Plan;
- Team Building Events.
- Acesso à internet
- Auxílio Creche
- Cartão/Ticket refeição
- Horário flexível
- Reembolso de cursos
- Seguro saúde
- Telemóvel da empresa
- Trabalho remoto
- Turno de 8 horas
- Bónus anual
- Décimo terceiro salário
- Subsídio de Natal
Lisbon - Portugal
Kelly Technology is recruiting Outsystems Developers (M/F) to integrate a client in the area of Technology Consulting practice, within General Consulting services.
As a member of the team, you’ll work with clients to define their vision and plan how to get there. This company delivers the technological solutions organizations need to compete and grow and build a lasting legacy of improvement and performance, partnering with best-in-class technologies and solution sets.
In joining, you’ll help these clients understand and evolve the way they align Information Technology with their business strategy, create integrated end to end solutions, and use enterprise applications to solve complex business problems.
What do you need to qualify for this job?
Tipo de oferta: Período Integral, Integral/Full-time
Salário: 25.000,00€ - 55.000,00€ por ano
Horário de trabalho:
Tipos de pagamento complementares: