- are legally allowed to work full-time in Canada;
- have a firm grasp on object-oriented design principles;
- have good knowledge of GIT SCM;
- understand the importance of secure code;
- give and take constructive criticism graciously;
- are confident making suggestions to evolve our technology and design, and;
- are good at conceptualizing implementations based on amateur descriptions.
- have experience working with jQuery;
- have experience working with Laravel and Eloquent ORM;
- have experience with the aviation industry and its requirements;
- have language knowledge other than English;
- are willing to relocate to, or presently live in Thunder Bay, Ontario.
- Salary ranging between 70k-90k, commensurate with your skill and experience level.
- 35h per week.
- Health plan with 80% coverage on medical, drug, dental and vision.
- 20 days (4 weeks) of paid vacation per year.
- Dental care
- Paid time off
- Relocation assistance
- Vision care
- French not required
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
Thunder Bay - Canada
Please note, you must complete this questionnaire to be considered:
Our product, Cirro, is a flight operations management software system. Essentially, we’re building an Electronic Flight Bag customized for flight operations managers and their entire fleets, used for all aspects of flight planning, scheduling, compliance, and safety. Companies across Canada are currently flying with Cirro, which has led to our expansion at our head office here in Thunder Bay.
You'll work closely with our team of developers, customer technical support and quality assurance to fix issues, improve performance, build new features and port our old PHP backend to Laravel.
To be considered for this position, please demonstrate that you:
We prefer applicants who:
You will be working with CSS, HTML, SCSS, Vue.js and a fair bit of jQuery on the client side. AirSuite will provide you with a laptop running either MacOS or Linux. We also supply a license for JetBrains PhpStorm.
We’re a fast-growing tech company, with a head office in Thunder Bay. As an equal opportunity employer, we’re convinced that diverse teams build better products. We’re committed to the prosperity of our northern community, which is why we give preference to local applicants first, but we are equally committed to a remote work model. As such, we will incentivize successful applicants to move to (or stay in) Thunder Bay, Ontario.
AirSuite has a centrally located office at 1205 Amber Drive in Thunder Bay for in-person meetings and those who prefer in-office or hybrid work opportunities. To apply, we require you to complete a questionnaire posted in the job desription on air-suite.com/company by 4:30 p.m., December 6, 2022. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $70,000.00-$90,000.00 per year
Flexible Language Requirement:
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Thunder Bay, ON