This position is open to remote candidates in both Canada and the USA
- We are a team of smart, ambitious, kind people working together to empower each other and our customers. We build, market, and sell a one-of-a-kind sales platform that helps salespeople sell smarter, right from their inbox. We value the insights and creativity of our developers.
- You'll work side-by-side with product owners to create high-quality products at a fast pace. Our culture fosters innovation and excellence in engineering practices. Developers are responsible for the quality of what they produce, as well as putting that code into production and keeping it healthy. We have an internal open-source model in which you'll learn and extend the rest of our technology stack to realize the features you're working on.
- 1+ years of experience in full stack software development
- Full-stack engineering experience in a Ruby/Rails environment or similar.
- Industry experience in software development.
- Evidence of exposure to architectural patterns of a large, high-scale web application (e.g., well-designed APIs, high volume data pipelines, efficient algorithms).
- Established software development habits: object-oriented design, unit testing, integration testing, data structures, etc.
- A hands-on attitude and a willingness to get things done.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Emotional maturity and adaptability.
- Benefits - health, dental, life, and disability insurance, an employee assistance program (EAP)*, and $500 annual Health Spending Account. Premiums for health & dental insurance will be covered by Vendasta!
- Vacation - Minimum 3 weeks paid vacation per year; uncapped sick time policy.
- Employee Options Program - get in on Vendasta’s growth and success!
- Sweet Eats - On site cafeteria with beverages & snacks all day and free catered lunch every Friday
- Training & Career Development - Education reimbursement program, professional development plans, leadership workshops, mentorship program, and so much more!
- Culture - comprised of our core values: Drive, Innovation, Respect, and Agility
- Social Events - Ideas on Tap, ski trips, virtual talent shows, yoga classes, and more!
- Giving Back - endless opportunities to take part in programs and initiatives that give back to the community we work in, including paid volunteer time.
United States of America
(From Everywhere/No Office Location)
At Vendasta, we believe in helping great local businesses survive and thrive in a world that’s more competitive than ever—and we’re growing our team! This is an opportunity to join one of the fastest growing tech companies in Canada and make a direct impact on local economies worldwide. In a world where local businesses all over the globe have had their livelihoods turned upside down, Vendasta continues to help them embrace digital solutions and flourish.
Vendasta is a certified Great Place to Work and Best Workplace™ for Today’s Youth and Women. Keep reading if you’d like to join us on our mission to support small businesses all over the world.
About the Job
We are proud to share that Vendasta has recently acquired Boston SaaS company, Yesware! We are seeking a Full Stack Software Developer to join our talented development team for Yesware products within our Platform division. Previously funded by Foundry Group, Battery Ventures, and Google Ventures, Yesware is now integrated into Vendasta’s portfolio of service offerings.
Yesware's customers have ranged from young startups of all sizes, to some of the biggest names in business, like Yelp, Monday.com, Groupon and many more. The team has created a feature-rich backend architecture and data platform along with apps for Gmail, Outlook, and the web. Together these provide the leading prescriptive sales platform, which serves over 100K sales professionals worldwide.
The impact you’ll have
The value you’ll bring
So what do we actually do? We create an entire platform full of digital products & solutions that help small to medium sized businesses (SMBs) have a stronger presence online through digital advertising, online listings, reputation management, website creation, social media marketing … and much more! Our platform is used exclusively by channel partners, who sell products and services to SMBs, allowing them to leverage us to scale and grow their business. We’re trusted by 65,000+ channel partners and 6 million SMBs worldwide!