- Experience in creating and maintaining web platforms (React/Vue/Angular + nodeJS) - no matter if you have first coding experience or if you are already a real expert
- Passion for great user experience and slick user interfaces
- Independent working as a member of an agile team
- Hands-on mentality, enjoying developing, quality awareness, independent work and problem-solving
- You speak fluent English - German is a plus
- Build a new product from scratch that will be used by thousands of our users
- You create well-crafted clean code through applying SOLID, KISS and YAGNI principles
- Focus on shipping quality code to production
- Develop high quality code in frontend as well as in backend and ship it to production by using cutting-edge technologies
- Close cooperation with product managers in an agile environment
- Take part in architecture decisions and drive innovations
- Have fun with infrastructure topics because we do DevOps
- Great office space located in the heart of Munich
- A fun, startup-like team culture in small teams
- Attractive salary package, vouchers for numerous CHECK24 products, subsidized company bicycle leasing and a corporate-subsidized pension scheme
- Paid vacations, health insurance and parental leave
- Flexible working hours, fair home-office arrangement and more than 30 days' holiday possible
- Diverse, international colleagues from all over the world
- Happy hours and regularly scheduled team and company events
- Fresh fruits, free water, coffee, tea and 2 times a week free lunch
- Paid German language courses
- Relocation support (incl. Visa process, etc.)
Munich - Germany
CHECK24 – The best of 2 worlds: We are Germany’s leading price comparison portal as well as a dynamic startup. In small, agile teams, we work every day on more than 50 products to make life easier for our more than 15 million customers: We create transparency, make complex products easy to understand and help consumers to save time and money.
In a new product, we support customers in digitally applying for environmental certificates and receiving cash for their sale. We start with the pooling and marketing of greenhouse gas reduction quotas for electric cars. Owners of electric cars now benefit threefold: they not only save CO2 emissions and receive a subsidy towards acquisition costs, but can also annually sell their greenhouse gas reduction quotas.
You want to become part of a newly launched developer team and help us start building innovative applications from scratch? As one of the first team members, you have the possibility to shape the product, the system and the development process from the beginning. Following agile methodologies, we continuously ship quality code to production. And don’t worry – although our websites are in German, we speak English in all our meetings.
Bitte sende uns Bewerbungen ausschließlich online über unser Bewerbungsformular.