- Assist in daily management of CAPEX and technical department OPEX;
- Design new systems and solutions for both network and business operations;
- Project management for ongoing solutions/projects;
- Solid knowledge of network technologies - IP, L2, L3, BGP, OSPF, Routing & Switching;
- Deep knowledge of ISP's and their network/equipment;
- Planning and design networks specifically GPON, COAX, FWA and WIFI;
- Configure and provision ISP CPE and general ISP equipment for daily operations;
- Identify, troubleshoot, and resolve network issues;
- Programing skills especially in configuration and scripting of the main services required for ISPs such as DNS, DHCP, Server Clusters and it's integration;
- General technical preventative maintenance and ongoing reactive maintenance as required.
- Degree in Telecommunications engineering, Electronic, IT or similar;
- Advanced knowledge of telecommunications/wireless project management;
- Ability to direct the diagnosis of work flow problems, critical paths and institute remedies;
- Customer service orientation with a strong problem solving approach;
- Ability to manage and process multiple data streams.
Faro - Portugal
Provide help and support to the CTO all needed matters.
A good opportunity for your professional development.