- You will need to quickly understand our business and product. You will need a solid understanding of the business problems we are trying to solve for our customers.
- Participate in internal project team status meetings and technical onboarding team meetings to share knowledge and best practices for customer implementations.
- Own customer implementation/migration technical tasks such as building ETL scripts for data migrations, implementing integrations, building automation as opportunities are identified (data mapping/migration, etc.), and additional technical configurations as required.
- Produce quality focused results and resolve and troubleshoot technical problems which arise during the implementation and deployment of the Thentia Cloud product.
- Leverage structured methodologies for the development, design, implementation, and maintenance of implementations.
- Liaise with the Product team for features/enhancements and areas of opportunity to improve the efficiency of technical implementations.
- Design, code, test, debug, and document implementations
- Minimum 3 years experience with Enterprise Level Applications
- Demonstrated experience with server-side programming languages such Java, PHP, C#, Python etc.
- Strong knowledge of relational and non-relational database technologies such as MySQL, SingleStore, SQL Server, MongoDB is required
- Experience scripting ETL for data movement/migration/upload and data mapping/migration automation
- Demonstrated knowledge of Software Design Patterns and Techniques
- Computer Science degree or equivalent is required
- Ability to solve problems creatively and efficiently
- Ability to document technical specifications
- Willingness and ability to learn new technologies and techniques
- Comfortable with working in a fast-paced, team environment
- Must have experience using Git or another version control system in a team setting
- Full Health Insurance coverage
- Flexible paid-time-off, including vacation and wellness days
- Parental Leave
- Employee Stock Option Plan
- Year-end bonus potential
- Remote or Hybrid working options (as position allows)
- Professional development & training, including Udemy Business
Toronto - Canada
Thentia Cloud is a fast-growing, venture capital-backed software as a service (SaaS) company that is emerging as a world leader in government technology with a platform that is transforming and modernizing how regulatory organizations are conducting business. A company of builders, thinkers, and owners, Thentia gives employees the opportunity to create amazing solutions, showcase their talents, and benefit from our shared success as we scale up in the U.S., Canadian, and global markets. Further, Thentia Cloud’s solutions directly impact public trust and regulatory integrity, helping regulators and agencies meet 21st century standards by leveraging predictive analytics, Big Data, AI, and other innovative capabilities. Internally, our culture fosters collaboration, inclusivity, intellectual curiosity, and professional development.
About the role:
We care about our clients. We genuinely want to help them with their work and collaborate on solving problems aimed at making our clients a more effective regulator.
We thank all applicants in advance for applying. Only individuals selected for interviews will be contacted.
Thentia provides employees with a competitive base salary along with:
Thentia_ is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We are building products for a diverse world and are committed to building and fostering an environment where our employees feel included, valued, and heard, which enables us to make commerce better for everyone. We strongly encourage applications _from racialized people, people with disabilities, people from gender and sexually diverse communities and/or people with intersectional identities. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, provincial, or local laws in the regions we operate. This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, or internships.
Job Type: Full-time