- Ensuring web design is optimized for modern web browsers and smartphones.
- Building reusable code for future use.
- Optimizing web pages for maximum speed and scalability.
- Utilizing a variety of markup languages to write web pages.
- Maintaining brand consistency throughout design.
- Degree in Web Development or related field.
- Over 3 years experience working on a development team.
- Understanding of key design principles.
- Understanding of server-side CSS and CSS preprocessors
- Experience with applications including Adobe XD, JIRA, and GitHub.
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design, accessibility, performance optimization and CMS integration.
- Experience creating automated test suites and ensuring quality in your code.
- Some knowledge of Azure is nice to have
- Basic knowledge of Dynamics CRM
- Competitive salaries with generous time off policies.
- Health, dental, life and disability benefits 100% employer paid.
- Convenient on-site chair massage because muscles need love too!
- Free Parking!!!
- We frequently celebrate our achievements by having BBQ’s, themed social events, Poker Nights, and holiday parties to name a few. All work and no play makes for a dull company (temporarily on hold due to Covid).
- Stocked kitchen because we cannot work on an empty stomach; daily breakfast station including a selection of cereals, granola, and yogurts. Fully stocked vending machine with an assortment of goodies; all monies received from vending machines are donated to the Sick Kids Hospital (temporarily on hold due to Covid).
- Monthly birthday celebrations (temporarily on hold due to Covid).
- Ice Cream Fridays in the summer (temporarily on hold due to Covid).
- A FREE GoodLife fitness program to assist everyone achieve their health and fitness goals.
- Tuition reimbursement because learning is growing.
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Toronto, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Toronto - Canada
FRONT END DEVELOPER @ Pong Game Studios
We only accept applications with on-line forms completed.
If you are interested, please fill out a online form: https://forms.gle/7dmS6AgcHVNfvdd38
WHO WE ARE:
Pong Game Studios is an interactive social and mobile game company located in Toronto, Ontario. Known for our fun and collaborative culture, we are a group of talented software engineers, game designers, artists, producers, analytical experts, and more. We move quickly and innovate constantly to deliver exciting game experiences to players around the world. Our products offer authentic casino-style entertainment to more than millions of players monthly. Casino enthusiasts and social gamers alike love our games. We are Pong Game Studios, and we need more stellar people like you to join our team!
We are looking for a talented front-end web developer with an acute eye for design responsible for building superior websites.
You will be responsible for ensuring the alignment of web design and user experience requirements, optimizing web pages for maximum efficiency, and maintaining brand consistency across all web pages.
You will work in teams alongside Full-Stack Developers, Designers, and the Project Manager to ensure all elements of web creation are consistent. This requires excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Job Type: Full-time
We thank all applicants, however, only those with the above stated qualifications who are selected for an interview will be contacted. No agencies please.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $70,000.00 per year
Ability to commute/relocate:
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Toronto, ON