- Undergraduate degree from an accredited college or university in information technology, computer science, or related fields. (Relevant experience may be substituted for education at the hiring manager's discretion.)
- 4 years of experience as a software developer in progressively more complex
- Minimum 4 years of PHP experience
- Minimum 4 years experience with SQL, Informix or Oracle experience
- Experience with Agile teams and development methods
- At least 4 years of Web development experience.
- Familiarity with version control software such as Git.
- At least 2 years experience AzureDevops experience: pipelines, configuration, boards
- DevOps experience preferred
- Code Analysis Walk through code investigate impact of decommissioning tables
- Code Maintenance
- Data Structure
- Operational Maintenance support
- Data fixes
- Monday to Friday
- PHP: 4 years (Preferred)
- Oracle: 4 years (Preferred)
- DevOps: 1 year (Preferred)
Denver, CO - United States of America
Full-time professional work experience in the development and support of Information Technology applications.
Required Work Experience
assignments with experience managing requirements for software application
development, service delivery, and customer satisfaction, or relevant experience in an IT applications/solutions delivery role.
The Candidate shall provide the Services as follows:
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $35.78 - $70.00 per hour
Work Location: One location