- They must be able to compare actual project procedures to the specified standards and procedures.
- They should be able to demonstrate expertise with the most recent and relevant technologies in the WebFocus processes.
- They must have excellent communication skills and possess the ability to collaborate with internal and external groups including vendors.
- Demonstrate expertise in teaching, conveying technical and or functional courses and concepts.
- Develop appropriate work programs and budgets and use to effectively schedule tasks and assignments.
- Identify improvements to project standards to achieve high quality services and products.
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- 8 years
- Day shift
- Trenton, NJ 08608: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- utilizing Information Builders' Webfocus 8 OR Higher: 4 years (Preferred)
- Coding DB2, SQL and Stored Procedures is a plus: 4 years (Preferred)
- OOD, UML Design: 1 year (Preferred)
- User Interface Design / HTML: 4 years (Preferred)
- GUI / User Interface: 4 years (Preferred)
- JAVA Script / CSS: 4 years (Preferred)
- WebFocus is done and its integration with ADLDS: 4 years (Preferred)
Trenton, NJ - United States of America
Job Description :
Client is seeking a skilled and experienced consultant to write and develop reports using WebFocus environment.
Note: Position is remote. Local candidates will be asked to work onsite 1 or 2 days / week.
The consultant will be responsible for evaluating how the existing report was written, determining what fields were used, analyzing the report structure, as well as designing, coding and testing each of the reports. The consultant will be involved in maintenance (including production support), enhancement and development work.
They must have a broad range of skills and knowledge of WebFocus and the associated technologies used to develop reports. The programmer will be responsible for troubleshooting and resolving production problems related to those reports. This is a professional level non-supervisory position which will require coordination of programming activities being conducted by the Team Lead in association within the existing structure, rules and guidelines of the current Web Reporting. They will confer with other business and technical personnel.
* Reports development utilizing Information Builders' WebFocus.
* User Interface Design / HTML
* Experience with GUI / User Interface driven by dynamic parameter driven reporting selection criteria
* Report Development Skills
The ideal candidate can:
* Analyze user requirements for conversion of Crystal reports to WebFocus including appropriate test scenarios.
* Collaborate with application teams on setting up users, data, etc.
* Identify and document system defects
* Communicate clearly and effectively in written and spoken English
* Work independently and as a member of a team
Job Type: Contract
Salary: Up to $83.00 per hour
Ability to commute/relocate:
Work Location: Remote