- Function as an analytics and reporting expert for assigned functions by executing standard reports and, running / maintaining ad hoc queries.
- Participate in the development of reports, metrics, models, scorecards, and dashboards by gathering data and transforming it into stories and insights that drive business recommendations and decision-making.
- Publish daily, weekly, and monthly reports accurately and on time
- Build reports and dashboards in Microsoft Power BI, Analysis for Office, Bex, and other reporting tools
- Participate in hosted training sessions on how to use the various tools and reports created by the department
- Generate load files for various systems, maintaining system accuracy
- Communicate effectively with report stakeholders to ensure strong understanding of the methodology behind all calculations
- Perform ad hoc analysis using data from various systems and explain results of analysis to all levels of management
- Create SOPs and maintain documentation for processes
- Ability to build models using advanced features of Excel.
- Relevant experience in Finance, preferably within Supply Chain at a CPG.
- Experience with Power BI / Tableau, Power Pivot, SAP, SAP Analysis for Office, BPC, Bex Query Designer.
- Experience in analyzing data within relational database systems such as MS Access, MS SQL Server, and MySQL.
- Experience with ETL Tools such as Alteryx, Paxata, DataGuru or equivalent technologies, preferred.
- Understanding of Windows environment command line tools, .BAT files, and Task Scheduler, preferred.
- Experience with Data analysis in Python using Pandas/Numpy/Jupyter Notebooks, preferred.
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- 5 years
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Are you a US Citizen or Green Card holder? (Must answer to be considered)
- What state are you located in? (Must answer to be considered)
- Power BI: 4 years (Required)
- SOP: 4 years (Required)
- Finance: 4 years (Required)
- Python: 4 years (Required)
United States of America
(From Everywhere/No Office Location)
As a Data Analyst in the Finance Data Analytics department, you will be responsible for maintaining, improving, and building new reporting capabilities for cross-functional areas of the business.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 - $99,500.00 per year
Work Location: Remote