- Plan and execute testing activities for data warehouse project.
- Create and execute tests of ETL processes.
- Validate data quality.
- Test downstream consumption of reports and calculations.
- Develop, execute and maintain test plans, test scenarios, test suites and test cases.
- Monitor data quality and flows to ensure data is consistent, timely, accurate, and uninterrupted in support of Judiciary’s mission
- Perform statistical tests on large datasets to determine data quality and integrity.
- Collaborate with database developers to improve data collection and storage processes.
- Run data queries to identify coding issues and data exceptions, as well as cleaning data.
- Documenting processes and maintaining data records.
- Bachelor's degree in statistics, mathematics, computer science, information management, or similar.
- At least five years' experience in data analysis and 3+ years as Quality Analyst.
- In-depth knowledge of statistical methods and tests.
- Extensive experience with statistical packages, such as MS Excel, SAS, and SPSS.
- Extensive experience with defect tracking tools such as JIRA, Rally, Service Now etc.
- Experience in data profiling techniques such as structure discovery, content discovery, relationship discovery and best practices such as cardinality, key integrity, pattern and frequency distributions etc.
- Experience with leading data profiling tools such as IBM Infosphere, Informatica, SAS, Talend etc. is highly preferred.
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum development methodology is required.
- 8 hour shift
Trenton, NJ - United States of America
Job Description :
This DQA will perform data analysis, collaborate with database developers to enhance data collection and storage procedures, and prepare data analysis reports.
Note: This is a Hybrid role REQUIRING work onsite 2 Days / Week.
Data Quality Assurance Analyst – Data warehouse & ETL
New Jersey Judiciary is seeking a highly capable Data Quality Analyst to develop procedures to enhance the accuracy and integrity of our organization's data. The candidate will perform data analysis, collaborate with database developers to enhance data collection and storage procedures, and prepare data analysis reports.
To ensure success as a data quality analyst, candidate should exhibit extensive knowledge of data analysis techniques and experience in a similar role. A top-notch data quality analyst will be someone whose data analysis expertise results in reliable information for Judiciary executives.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $58.00 - $61.00 per hour
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Trenton, NJ 08608
Speak with the employer