- 3–5 years working experience with Python & Djang
- 3–5 years working experience with PostgreSQ
- Knowledge of Git
- Understanding of user experience an asset
- Excellent verbal & written communication skill
- Ability to meet strict deadlines
- Open, honest, hard working, life-long learner
- Dental care
- Paid time off
- French not required
- 8 hour shift
- Full Stack Development: 3 years (preferred)
(From Everywhere/No Office Location)
Looking for a developer with 3+ years experience with Python & Django — to help improve, maintain & optimize a SaaS product aimed at the commercial real-estate industry.
We are a young and small company, which over the past few years, have developed a complex financial modelling tool which solves challenges within the commercial real estate industry. We have received funding and support from some of Canada’s largest commercial real-estate corporations.
Help to write application code, maintain, optimize, and scale the application.
Create new features, fix bugs, work on testing & automation systems.
Work with a small team of other developers on the project in a fully remote environment — Canada only.
Python, Django, PostgreSQL, Django REST Framework, Redis, Heroku, GitLab, Sentry
Job Type: Freelance
Salary: $75.00 per hour
Flexible Language Requirement:
Work Location: Remote
Application deadline: 2023-01-31