- Develop features and improvements for the Chemistry42 product according to the requirements/designs and the latest JS specifications in a secure, well-tested, and performant way with minimal guidance from other teammates;
- Use 2D and 3D molecular visualization frameworks to improve the visualization of molecules and their interactions
- Fix prioritised issues from the backlog.
- Craft code that meets our internal standards for style, maintainability, and best practices for an enterprise web environment. Maintain and advocate for these standards through code review.
- Help improve the overall experience of our product through improving the quality of the Frontend features both in your team and features that might benefit other teams.
- Help identify areas of improvements in the code base, both specific to your team and outside your group (eg. component library) and help contribute to make it better
- Learn, collaborate and teach other Frontend Engineers.
Contribute to and follow our workflow process, alongside the rest of the Frontend Engineers.
- Experience with writing automated tests
- Experience using Git/GitLab in a professional/workplace environment
- A solid understanding in core web and browser concepts (eg. how the browser parses and constructs a web page)
- Good level in the English language, both written and verbal, sufficient for writing and understanding technical requirements and communication with other team members;
- Comfort working in an agile, iterative software development process
- Positive and solution-oriented mindset
- Effective communication skills: able to achieve consensus with teammates, and clear status updates
- Working knowledge of Plotly/Hicharts, 3Dmol.js, Material-ui, Nodejs, TypeScript, Jest, Webpack
- Experience working with a remote team
- Enterprise software company experience
- Domain knowledge relevant to Computer-Aided Drug Design and Medical Chemistry
(From Everywhere/No Office Location)
Please send your CV to [email protected]