- Object-Oriented development
- Source control systems (e.g., Subversion, Git, etc.)
- Scrum/Agile development process
- Visual Studio
- Microsoft Office
- U.S. citizenship is required.
- Implement server-side API features using VB.NET and C#
- Develop client side web applications using the Angular framework
- Create and maintain appropriate documentation
- Work with staff to understand and successfully apply desired functionality
- Understand, articulate and implement complex software development concepts
- Actively mindful of applicable software technologies and trends, and able to integrate them to our products
- Manage time in a deadline-driven, team environment
- Participate in Agile/Scrum process to meet sprint release schedules
- Pay Range: $58,000.00 - $74,000.00/Year, DOE
- Major Medical Insurance for employees and family members
- Dental Insurance for employees and family members
- Vision Insurance for employees (employee-paid for family members)
- Group Life Insurance
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Travel Accident Insurance
- Long-Term Disability
- Short-Term Disability
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (pre-tax deferrals for health care expenses)
Money Purchase Pension Plan - 100% Company funded defined contribution retirement plan. One-year entry waiting period and 5-year vesting. Core Funds available and a self-directed brokerage account option.
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan - 100% Company funded discretionary contribution. 100% vested after one-year entry waiting period.
- Annual Leave
- Bereavement Leave
- Jury Duty/Witness Leave
- Military Leave
- Sick Leave
Goleta, CA - United States of America
We are seeking an entry level software developer to join our team and work with us on the systems that support our company. If you are passionate about software development and want to make a difference where you work, then this is the position for you. This is an entry-level position with no prior experience necessary; it is an opportunity for someone to join a great team and learn the software development business. Our work environment is relaxed, but we are serious about quality and customer satisfaction.
A bachelor’s degree in computer science (or other relevant concentration) required. An additional three years of directly relevant software development experience may substitute for the degree requirement.
New Grad / Entry-Level
We offer competitive salaries commensurate with education and experience. We have an excellent benefits package that includes:
Health & WelfareCompany Paid
Tecolote’s generous paid time off benefits give employees the flexibility they need to relax, recharge and take care of the unexpected.
420 S. Fairview Avenue, Suite 201
Goleta, CA 93117-3654