- Review and analyze application specifications and requirements
- Execute test scripts and process results
- Report and document technical issues/bugs
- Isolate, replicate, and report defects and verify defect fixes.
- Manage testing scope during the sprints
- Document software defects and determine root cause analysis for issues.
- Address multiple testing concerns such as functionality, performance, security, data quality
- Develop and maintain automated tests that provide functional, regression and integration test coverage for applications and services.
- Work as part of the team to develop processes for effective monitoring and reporting of automation test cycle results.
- Knowledge and experience in software development
- Knowledge of PL/SQL, scripting
- Experience with UNIX/Linux environment
- An understanding of automation design patterns and software testing methodologies.
- Experience developing and maintaining test data sets and associated documentation.
- Understanding of modern continuous integration practices.
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Monday to Friday
Vancouver - Canada
Quotemedia is looking for a QA Analyst - Tester to join the engineering team. The right candidate should have software testing experience, test automation knowledge, an understanding of distributed web-based systems and RESTful APIs.
Our development offices are located in downtown Vancouver, B.C. Canada. We offer a fun, dynamic, flexible working environment and the opportunity for career growth.
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Vancouver, BC