- 401(k) matching
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Chicago, IL - United States of America
ASNOA is an Integrated Services Organization that supports insurance agents in the transition to, and success within, the Independent Insurance Channel. Our support ranges from licensing, contracting, and carrier support to technology solutions and discounted vendors.
The Junior Developer position is an integral part of ASNOA’s growth forward in providing agents with more discounted solutions and tools to help them succeed as an independent agent. ASNOA has developed a number of integrations and tools for agents with the help of freelance developers but is now seeking to bring these integrations and their management in-house. This role will help ASNOA maintain its existing integrations as well as develop integrations between our primary databases and other discounted solutions through API.
Our ideal candidate is someone who is looking for growth within an organization, has experience working with APIs, and has a good eye for front-end design. In addition to hard skills, ASNOA prides itself on having a great team, and our ideal candidate is personable, flexible, and has a great attitude. This role is primarily remote day-to-day, but applicant must be willing to come into the office for team meetings at least quarterly.
We are looking for someone who is:
· A good project manager – This role will constantly be working on different projects for the organization and will eventually be relied on to provide insight, manage projects independently, and have the initiative to suggest and provide improvements to our organization’s technology structure.
· A good time manager – As part of managing multiple projects, we are looking for someone that is reliable at keeping deadlines, is productive working from home, and is a great communicator when it comes to timely updates.
· A good eye for design – Whereas the primary part of this role will be coding functionality and integrations, this role will eventually be asked to contribute to the UI Design of our Agent Portal as we revamp it and bring the management in-house.
Required Hard Skills
· Bachelor's degree in CompSci or another relevant development field required
· Good experience with the following languages:
· Experience with the following platforms:
· Azure, AWS, or Google Cloud
· Wordpress (Preferred, not required)
Required Soft Skills
· Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects with competing deadlines, and the ability to reprioritize as necessary
· Proactive self-starter; able to develop solutions to complex matters and brainstorm new ideas independently as well as on a team
· Capability and desire to grow with the company long-term
· Attention to detail to ensure that all client or team specifications are met and free of any errors
· Creative mindset to be able to bring a design to life with simple instructions
Compensation and Benefits
· Competitive Salary
· 401K Match – up to 4% dollar-for-dollar
· Flexible Spending Account (medical and dependent)
· 100% employer funded health insurance
· Vision, Dental, LTD 100% Employee funded
· Paid holidays (9) and accrued paid time off
· Bonus programs based on network performance
· Remote work
Please submit your resume and cover letter.
NO CALLS PLEASE.
Job Type: Full-time
This job allows for remote work.
Work Location: Multiple Locations