- Develop and implement new user-facing features.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Troubleshoot and debug applications.
- Stay up-to-date with emerging technologies.
- At least 3 years of work experience as a Front-End Developer.
- Proficient understanding of web mark-up, including HTML5, CSS3.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX.
- Good understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Familiarity with automated testing and debugging.
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills
- 100% remote
- People first culture
- Excellent compensation in US Dollars
- Hardware setup for working from home
- Work with global teams and prominent brands based in North America, Europe, and Asia
- Training allowances
- Personal time off (PTO) for vacations, study leave, personal time, etc.
- ...and more!
Buenos Aires - Argentina
Recognized as one of Canada's fastest-growing companies, Launchpad provides next-generation integration platform capabilities for connecting and managing enterprise automation and data integration. Headquartered in Vancouver, Canada, our operations span both North and South Americas, with a second headquarter located in Santiago, Chile.
In 2021, we were recognized as the winner of the BC Tech Associations Technology Impact Awards 'Company of The Year: Growth'. We recognize the global truth that today, every company is a tech company. To succeed, every company everywhere needs their data and workflows to be integrated and automated. That understanding gave us the confidence to compete with our sector's leading providers, win top-level contracts, and build a truly world-class list of clients that includes Walmart, GM, TIME Magazine, Salesforce, Tableau, Splunk, Bolt.com, Freedom House, and more.
Our vision is to bring people and technology together to work seamlessly to achieve extraordinary business outcomes and create more efficient societies. If this sounds like something you want to be part of, we'd love to hear from you.
Why work for Launchpad?
At Launchpad, we genuinely care about our people as individuals. If you are looking for a team that values growth, drive, and passion for your craft, if you're seeking a place to achieve your goals and dreams with fairness and integrity, then you are the future of Launchpad. Launchpad is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are respected and treated equally.
Are you ready to elevate your career at Launchpad? We want to hear your story! Contact us today.