- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Relocation assistance
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Associate (Preferred)
- Java: 1 year (Preferred)
Princeton, NJ - United States of America
Entry-level Software Developer
BeaconFire Corporation based in Central NJ, specializing in Software Development, Web Development, and Business Intelligence is looking for candidates with a strong background in Software Engineering, Computer Science, for Java / Software Developer position.
· Develop applications using Java 8/JEE (and higher), AngularJS, React.js, SQL, Spring, and HTML5, among other tools.
· Write scalable, secure, maintainable code that powers our clients’ platforms.
· Create, deploy and maintain automated system tests.
· Works with Testers to understand defects opened and resolves them in a timely manner
· Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
· Collaborates effectively with other team members to accomplish shared user story and sprint goals
· Experience using Spring, Maven, and Angular frameworks, HTML, CSS
· Experience in a programming language Java or similar (e.g. Python, C, C++, C#, etc.) and understanding of the software development life cycle
· Basic programming skills using object-oriented programming (OOP) languages with in-depth knowledge of common APIs and data structures like Collections, Maps, lists, Sets, etc.
· Knowledge of other contemporary Java technologies (e.g. Weblogic, RabbitMQ, Tomcat, etc.)
· Knowledge of JSP, J2EE, and JDBC
· Knowledge of relational databases (e.g. SQL Server, Oracle) basic SQL query language skills
· Master’s Degree in Computer Science (CS)
· 0-1 year of practical experience in Java coding
BeaconFire Corporation is an e-verified company, and we provide sponsorship (H1B Visa/Green card) to all qualified candidates.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $65,000.00 - $80,000.00 per year
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: One location