- Work in an agile environment with other IT teams.
- Collaborate with business partners to implement new features.
- Estimate effort and assist in prioritization of business feature requests.
- Identify and resolve software application issues.
- Prepare technical design specifications, flow charts, and data flow diagrams.
- Develop and execute unit tests.
- Implement software solutions based on business requirements.
- Identify and implement process enhancements and automation.
- Regular interaction with business partners across organization.
- Occasional interaction with external vendors.
- B.S. Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of software development experience.
- Strong experience with HTML5 / CSS3 / SCSS.
- Moderate to strong experience with Vue or similar web frameworks (React, Angular).
- Moderate to strong experience developing or consuming REST web services.
- Moderate to strong experience developing with Java is highly desired.
- Experience with build tools such as npm and webpack.
- Experience with version control (SVN or Git).
- Experience with Dev Ops and/or continuous integration (CI) tools (Jenkins) is useful.
- Experience in an agile environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Edina, MN - United States of America
Location: Minneapolis, MN (Open to Remote)
What You'll Do:
Skills / Experience You Will Need:
About Infinity Consulting Solutions
At Infinity Consulting Solutions our mission is to cultivate successful long term relationships with candidates and clients matching the right candidate with the right client. We believe technology cannot replace the real personal relationships we cultivate. We reject the notion that technology alone is the answer to staffing which is why we our successful partnerships rely on collaboration NOT automation. ICS has been providing flexible staffing solutions for over 20 years in Information Technology, Compliance, Accounting / Finance and Corporate Support. Our staffing solutions include Contract, Temp to Perm and Permanent Placement.
ICS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.