- Create test cases for validating new or enhanced functionality
- Execute smoke, functional, integration, test scripts as part of product delivery lifecycle. This involves both Manual and automation testing.
- Communicate with developers and end users to ensure that test cases are accurate, comprehensive, and documented correctly
- Build and maintain automated and reusable test frameworks for both frontend and backend.
- Write test automation code for both front end and back end.
- Develop and execute manual test cases to detect issues that cannot be detected through automation.
- Bachelors in computer science or related field.
- 0-2 years of experience.
- Knowledge of basic Computer science concepts and programming.
- Familiarity with web standards such as HTML, CSS, XPath preferred.
- Familiarity with any database and SQL.
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies.
- Ability to work both independently and within a close team environment
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Detail oriented with a desire to continually learn and proactively address challenges.
- Familiarity with JIRA, Confluence, Bamboo, and Zephyr preferred.
- Full Coverage – Medical, Vision, and Dental
- Work/Life Balance – generous sick days, vacation days, holidays, and Impact Day
- 401(k) company matching
- Tuition Reimbursement (up to graduate degree)
Englewood, CO - United States of America
With the Company aligning its studio operations behind the growth of its streaming business, STARZ has become one of the pre-eminent modern premium global streaming platforms. Offering subscribers more than 7.500 television episodes, including STARZ original series and provocative documentaries, along with a broad catalogue of first-run movies, STARZ is taking the lead in delivering relatable premium content that makes it the platform of choice among a wide spectrum of female, African-American and other historically underrepresented audiences. Its focused brand, premium content and freedom from legacy relationships position STARZ at the forefront of the new bundles emerging throughout the media ecosystem, a compelling value proposition to complement virtually every kind of subscription platform.
Distinguished by its successful and focused content strategy, top programming, exceptional curation and speed to market, STARZ has quickly scaled its platform to become one of the most widely distributed and fastest-growing OTT services in the world, with OTT subscribers making up more than half of its global subscriber base. The company’s international premium subscription service, LIONSGATE+, offers subscribers access to bold, curated storytelling around the world. LIONGATE+ has a footprint that extends across the globe and continues to expand its network of distribution partners. In addition to its LIONSGATE+ markets, it reaches audiences in the Middle East and North African region through STARZPLAY ARABIA and in South and Southeast Asia with Lionsgate Play. The proprietary and highly-rated STARZ app, a proven hit with U.S. audiences, continues to roll out internationally.