- Build advanced feature sets using Angular components, templates, modules, and services with minimal plugin support.
- Create highly modular Services and Components as part of an Angular-based framework.
- Manage WebSocket data streams.
- Generate Angular unit tests using Karma and Jasmine
- Understand NgRx for state management working with actions, effects, reducers, and selectors.
- Manage a highly active Observable Stream for state management.
- Create markup in the context of a framework that can support theming
- Create sophisticated user interfaces and experience with minimal amounts of markup or styling
- Willing to create non-traditional features that go outside the box
- Be able to use Git in a continuous integration environment
- Debug common Git errors and conflicts
- Maintain a clean working history
- Create and run NodeJS servers
- Understand ES6 Class syntax and structures
- 5+ years of professional experience developing TypeScript and Angular Applications (not including internships)
- Work Authorization
- Advanced proficiency in Angular 2+ (Ideal experience is with Angular 11)
- Advanced proficiency in HTML and CSS
- Professional experience with Git
- Professional experience working with a remote team
- Basic working knowledge in NodeJS
- Advanced experience with user interface design
- Advanced experience with user experience design
- Advanced proficiency in ES6
- Advanced proficiency in NodeJS
- Advanced proficiency in Bootstrap
- Use Bootstrap in the context of a theme engine
- Use Bootstrap with minimal plugin support
- Professional experience with creating themed frameworks
- Leadership Experience
- Professional experience with generating documentation for end users
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
- Are you based in US?
- Are you able to work majority of hours within MST 8-5?
- Will you now, or in the future, require sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g. H-1B visa status)?
- professional engineering (not including internships): 5 years (Required)
Digital Harbor, Inc.
United States of America
(From Everywhere/No Office Location)
About the Company
Digital Harbor is a leading innovator of Composite Risk & Compliance solutions over the last decade. Proven in some of the largest US Financial Institutions, Government Intelligence Agencies, and Health Care organizations, Digital Harbor’s award-winning Platform delivers Real-time Analytics, Case management and Dynamic dashboard technologies for Proactive Risk Management.
Digital Harbor is currently working on bringing Web 3.0 to the enterprise through its Social Enterprise Technology (SET). We are looking for creative and innovative software developers that are ready to revolutionize enterprise solutions.
Innovation is our first priority. We’re not here just to write code. We innovate through a focus on differentiators first instead of just feature parity.
We are hiring for a Frontend Developer!
About the Role
You will be part of a small, experienced team and contribute to Angular 11 front-end development to build highly customizable form solutions for enterprise users. Your ultimate job is to build awesome, world-class tools to help end-users easily share, comment and collaborate through a sophisticated web form.
Please note that we can only accept applicants who are currently based and authorized to work in the United States and will not now or ever require sponsorship for a work visa.
Woven assessment > 30 min phone interview with Director of Engineering > 1- hour technical interview with Architect and Director > 1 - hour follow up meeting
Digital Harbor has partnered with Woven (https://www.woventeams.com/) to get insight into how you solve the kinds of real-world problems you might encounter in this role you are applying for. After successfully applying in this job board, you will receive an invitation from Woven to start on timed exercise. You will also get actionable feedback on your work afterwards.
This Woven assessment is Digital Harbor’s technical evaluation and is an essential part of your application process. You will find more information about this in the email you will receive.
We can only process candidates who have at least 5 years of professional Engineering experience and do not require visa sponsorship now or at any time in the future. This is a full- time role and C2C is not accepted.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $100,000.00 - $130,000.00 per year
Work Location: Remote