- Casual dress
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- Work from home
- French not required
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- How many years of QA experience do you have?
- What is the link to your LinkedIn profile?
- What are your salary expectations?
Vancouver - Canada
Join the Blacksmith Team!
Blacksmith Agency is a boutique digital agency based out of Phoenix, AZ, specializing in top of the line, custom website design and development. By forging digital products and online experiences rooted in user expectations and data, Blacksmith helps partners grow, innovate, and exceed their business objectives.
Blacksmith is seeking an experienced QA Engineer who is ready to initiate and propel forward the creation, maintenance, and execution of quality initiatives for all of our handcrafted web projects. The QA Engineer will work daily with the production team in all aspect of our projects to not only ensure but surpass the actuation of quality in all projects for our clients.
– Competitive pay
– Remote – 100% work from home opportunity
– Opportunity to work and grow at an award winning digital agency
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
– Create tests to identify software problems
– Execute both manual and automated test scripts
– Develop, publish, and implement QA standards and practices
– Analyze bugs and errors found during tests
– Document results of tests for the software development team
– Recommend improvements in software to enhance user experience
– Plan, create and manage the overall Quality Planning strategy
– Communicate with stakeholders to understand and clarify software requirements
– Collaborate with the Product Development team to ensure consistent project execution
– Identify quality assurance process bottleneck and suggest actions for improvement
What You’ll Bring
– Extensive experience in software development and testing
– Extensive experience with a variety of different testing techniques such as UI
– Testing, functional testing, smoke testing, performance, load testing, security testing, API testing, Automated Testing, Test Driven Development Strategies and other
– Extensive experience with software QA tools and processes
– Exceptional attention to detail
– Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
– Good oral and written communication skills
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Flexible Language Requirement: