- The chance to become part of one of the largest German full-service digital agencies: 400 great employees, a modern, customer-centric business model and a true New Work philosophy
- Flexible work environment: join one of our great remote teams in Spain or move to one of our locations in Germany
- Agile organization: Become part of our self-organized teams and develop in accordance with your strengths: without disciplinary supervisors, but with an extensive onboarding, with your personal buddy and a lot of support from experienced colleagues
- Of course, we also offer: a well-equipped tool landscape, modern hardware, a company pension plan, training budget, in-house training with PIA Campus, company events, free drinks and good coffee
- You like to work in agile, interdisciplinary customer teams, where you can bring in your strengths and preferences
- As a technology expert for ReactJS, you will support your team in developing innovative software architectures for our customer Porsche in motor sports
- You implement solutions in the customer systems in collaboration with colleagues
- You bring the appropriate Sitecore JSS knowledge with you or learn it in our team
- The frontend technology ReactJS is your passion - you also master all NodeJS hurdles without problems
- Ideally you have experience in Azure DevOps and Sitecore headless development with JSS, but this is not a must
- Code quality and clean software architecture with sustainable solution approaches are your trademark
- Whether you are a quiet coding genius or a communicative programming talent - in our agile self-organized team you can ideally contribute your strengths
- If you feel like it, you are welcome to solve one of our coding challenges: https://github.com/UDG-United-Digital-Group/ and apply with it - we don't need a cover letter.
UDG Ludwigsburg GmbH
(From Everywhere/No Office Location)
You would like to build your shelves with CSS-Grid? The first thing you do when browsing is press [F12]? To you #FFF and rgba(255,255,255,1) are the same, but somehow not? Sounds like we should get to know each other!What we offer.