- Award-winning end-to-end retail system
- £50,000 (DOE) + generous benefits package
- 1 year + experience with PHP
- MVC Framework experience (Ideally Laravel/Symfony)
- ORMs (Eloquent/Doctrine/Propel)
- Deliver to the company's roadmap
- Create new and innovative features
- Create well written, documented and tested code
- Every Friday dedicated to learning, development and research
- 30 days annual leave
- Remote work - you chose how much!
- Flexible working hours
- Wellbeing time
- Access to thousands of online courses
- Friday afternoons dedicated to learning and training
Ipswich, England - United Kingdom
This is an opportunity for Web / Software Developer (Junior - Senior) to join an award winning Development team on a remote/hybrid basis. You will join a medium-sized team of Developers who are passionate about Agile methods, best practices and emerging technologies.
This is a software company who are passionate about delivering the latest software and cloud-based applications to a range of clients throughout the UK. They are a well-established business who are well recognised in their industry. With huge investment into the tech department, they are always growing, expanding and improving.
You will join a company passionate about delivering the latest tech and software to all of their customers, who also have a 96.5% customer retention rate.
This is a team who have adopted a supportive environment in which everyone can grow within, which is why they are a leader within the market.
The Developer's skills:
You will get involved in things such as:
What's in in for you?