- Engage with the ChatGPT ecosystem, and work with tools such as LangChain and GPTIndex.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability.
- Currently pursuing a degree/ PhD in Computer Science or a related field, recently graduated, or equivalent experience.
- Experience with React or Next.js, and Python libraries Dash and Flask.
- Understanding of the ChatGPT ecosystem and experience or interest in LangChain and GPTIndex.
- Familiarity with database technologies such as MySQL, Oracle, and MongoDB.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to work as part of a team.
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
- GCSE or equivalent (preferred)
- United Kingdom (required)
(From Everywhere/No Office Location)
We are looking for a Front-End Developer Intern to join our team and assist with creation of some innovative app user interfaces, gaining invaluable experience along the way.
Qualifications, Skills, and Experience:
This is an excellent opportunity for a student looking to gain practical experience and contribute to real-world projects in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. You will be exposed to cutting-edge technologies and the latest developments in AI and Machine Learning.
We are committed to addressing the diversity problem in the tech industry, and that starts with making sure we have a diverse team where everyone feels at home and can contribute as an equal.
Please submit a portfolio with at least 1 live URL of you work, with code that you've created, as well as a link to your github.
Job Type: Internship
Contract length: 3 months
Salary: £23,000.00-£30,000.00 per year
Work Location: Remote