- Webapp functionality,
- REST API creation and maintaining,
- Web Portal creation.
- Website design and creation.
- Bachelor's degree in a STEM, Computer Science or related subject
- Front End Frameworks (Angular, ReactNative – In priority order)
- A good understanding of the base front end languages (HTML, CSS, JS)
- Detailed orientated with regards to UI design and webpage layouts.
- Knowledge of Database technologies (e.g. MySQL, MsSQL) Preferred.
- Company pension
- Free parking
- On-site parking
- Sick pay
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Maidenhead: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Bachelor's (preferred)
- United Kingdom (required)
Maidenhead, England - United Kingdom
Job brief - Graduate / Junior Web Developer
Full time - 37.5 hours per week - Monday - Friday 0900-1700
Location - Maidenhead
Start date - asap
Salary - £26,000 - £36,000 PA
We are excited to say that due to accelerated growth over the last year, we are looking to recruit another Graduate / Junior Web Developer to bring new customers to our rapidly growing business. We are on the hunt for an individual who loves a challenge!
Based in Maidenhead, Falcona Solutions is a UK owned company established in October, 2015. Our founders have over 40 years of industry experience within the AutoID, software and mobile computing markets. Falcona designs and manufactures its own range of products.
We are a passionate bunch, dedicated to providing our customers with proven and unique products that solve their problems. We are very excited about the future and looking forward to expanding with the right people who can add value to our business.
Falcona's management team continues to be an investor in people and embrace our people-focused model. With our focus based around constant innovation we will continue to deliver successful and sustainable solutions for our clients.
We are looking for people who enjoy working in both small teams and independently, learning something new every day and graduates who are not afraid of taking on responsibility early on in their careers.
● Design, implement and support software products.
● Troubleshoot debug and bugfix existing software products.
● Work with clients to scope and implement custom requirements including:
● Help support and maintain cloud infrastructure.
● Self motivated and enthusiastic.
● Strong written & verbal communication skills
● Interest in developing new skills (MYSQL, PHP, JSON, API Integration, Ubuntu Servers / Networking)
● Looking for a long-term role to grow with the company
● Office based in Maidenhead, within 2 miles of mainline station. London Paddington 19 minutes via train.
● Company pension scheme
● Generous paid holiday allowance
● Sick pay
● On-site parking
● Friendly and sociable office atmosphere
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent, Graduate
Salary: £26,000.00-£36,000.00 per year
Ability to commute/relocate:
Work Location: In person