- Experience as a software engineer, including designing and implementing web-based software applications
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Experience with relational database development and design and writing SQL statements and stored procedures
- Experience with Microsoft Sharepoint Suite or other FTP(file transfer protocol) applications
- Experience with object-oriented software development
Washington, DC - United States of America
As a full stack developer, you can resolve a problem with a complete end-to-end solution in a fast-paced and Agile environment. If you’re looking for the chance to not just develop software, but to help create a system that will make a difference, we need you on our team. We’re looking for a developer like you with the skills needed to develop software and systems from vision to production-ready. This role is more than just coding. As a full stack developer at ENS Solutions, you’ll use your passion to learn new tools and techniques and identify needed system improvements. You’ll help clients overcome their most difficult challenges using the latest architectural approaches, tools, and technologies. You’ll help make sure the solution developed by the team considers the architecture and operating environment, including future functionality and enhancements. This position is a hybrid role with a combination of working at the client site and working remotely.
**In addition, applicants must possess an ACTIVE TS/SCI or TS/SCI with CI Poly security clearance.**