Laurel, MD - United States of America
Position: UI/UX Developer (Senior) (Hybrid)
Location: Laurel, MD.(Prefer local to MD candidates)
You will develop UI/UX design standards and architecture for future development and promote seamless integration with the existing infrastructure and application components without compromising security. The UI/UX developer must have expertise in rapidly designing and building user friendly and responsive web applications and be capable of working with a multi-disciplinary team which consists of backend developers, mobile developers, systems engineers, database administrators and others to accomplish their objectives as a team.
· Research, prototype and design the user interface of Client Water Utility Services RSMS portals while applying key design principles to provide a cohesive, easy-to-use, and intuitive interface.
· Identify and analyze system requirements by implementing refined UI/UX architectural approaches and technologies that streamline user navigation, product functionality and testing procedures.
· Ability to define and create engaging UI for Mobile and Web interfaces.
· Contribute to wireframes, storyboards, and modern, highly intuitive interface and data visualization designs.
· Must have detailed knowledge of responsive design implementation (Cross-browser and Cross-platform).
· Design and implement related process workflows and procedures.
· Work with the team to ensure that technical solutions are in alignment with Technical Best Practices and consider the entire operating environment, organizational structure, and any future enhancements and functionalities.
· Actively participate in daily scrums and design sessions to assist in the development of use cases and system integrations in an Agile/Scrum methodology.
· Collaborate with development teams to gather requirements, design, create, update and maintain the RSMS web applications.
· Propose, design, maintain and enforce the consistent look-and- feel of site design, standards, and layout across multiple projects.
· Fix security vulnerabilities like Cross-browser Testing, Cross-Platform Testing and reliable unit and end-to-end testing to UI frameworks.
You will work with business stakeholders and end-users to understand their expectations, requirements, priorities, and define the approach for a successful implementation of the UI/UX components. A UI/UX developer that can lead the prototyping, design, and development of the Client Water utility Restoration Services Management System (RSMS) user interface.
Our minimum requirements for this role:
· Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university with a major in Computer Science, in Engineering, Mathematics or a related field.
· At least ten (10) years of professional job-related experience in UI/UX development.
· Over three years’ experience in JSF PrimeFaces, RichFaces.
· Advanced experience in responsive design and practical experience with wireframing tools (e.g., Axure, Sketch, Figma, Balsamiq).
· Strong skills in a variety of coding languages, tools, and libraries (e.g., React, Redux, JSF Primefaces / RichFaces, Material UI, Google Analytics, etc.).
· Proficient with consuming RESTful services and SASS or SCSS.
· Experienced in the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) processes including client requirement analysis and system design.
· Experience implementing systems using the Agile/Scrum methodology.