- Strong Typescript coding skills. A commitment to quality code and experience writing unit and integration tests.
- Preferred: Micro service development, AWS serverless technologies.
- Ability to contribute to an established Typescript full stack codebase, and collaborate effectively on an Agile team.
- Trim is a large application program in partnership with the US Treasury. The team is comprised of multiple Agile development teams, as well as program staff.
- This position is hybrid, you will be expected to work 1 day on site.
Afton, MN - United States of America
Minneapolis, MN (1 day a week onsite)
Associate degree or equivalent combination of education and experience; major or coursework in Computer Science or Management Information Systems (MIS) preferred. Minimum 3+ years of practical experience in application development using modern technology trends and architectural patterns required. Proven technical competence in one or more industry standard application development language, framework, pattern or platform required. Experience working in an Enterprise Agile and DevOps team environment preferred. Position requires strong problem-solving and analytical skills, combined with creative thinking and ability to work on abstract concepts. Must be able to communicate and collaborate effectively across the team and broader technology organization.
Designs, modifies, develops, writes and implements software programming applications. Supports and/or installs software applications/operating systems. Participates in the testing process through test review and analysis, test witnessing and certification of software. Requires a bachelor's degree in a related area and 3+ years of experience in the field or in a related area. Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field. Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.