Toronto, ON - Canada
1. Develop, modify, enhance, and implement software systems designed to support new or existing business initiatives.
2. Use Apex to execute flow and transaction control statements on Salesforce servers in conjunction with calls to the API.
4. Use web services, including SOAP API, REST API, Bulk API, and Metadata API, to integrate Salesforce with systems and create APIs that can be consumed by external applications.
5. Use SOQL and SOSL Salesforce database languages to search Salesforce data using field based and text-based search queries.
6. Work in most phases of engagement; review work of less experienced staff members; and perform maintenance, provide technical assistance, and advise on existing software solutions.
7. Code and perform unit and integration testing of software to ensure proper and efficient execution and adherence to business and technical requirements; code, test and debug new software or make enhancements to existing software; and write programs according to specifications.
8. Participate in code review sessions to validate adherence with development standards and develop and maintain technical documentation.
9. Experience in Lightning web components (LWC), Building custom lightning pages using Lightning web components. Working with Salesforce data in LWC using Lightning Data Service.