- Implement and support Certificate Management (Vormetric, Sectigo) technologies.
- Experience as Vormetric Encryption Key Management Administrator.
- Create enhancements or demands for improvements or modifications.
- Process fulfillment requests (Service requests/Catalog tasks).
- Manages and track all SSL/TLS Certificates in ServiceNow Certificate Module.
- Configure and setup SSL/TLS Certificates relationships within the respective applications and servers.
- Revoke SSL Certificates which are no longer being used in Managed PKI portals.
- Update and maintain runbook and process guides for requesting and distributing certificates to various applications teams.
- Distribute certificates for Windows and UNIX.
- Provide technical guidance moving some of the manual certificate provisioning process to a more automated method possible using other tools such as Venafi, including some scripting experience.
- Migrating and encrypting private keys into the Vormetric Key Manager solution.
- Helping with the creating a new enterprise encryption solution and upcoming IP Projects related to Cert and Key Encryption.
- Troubleshoot Key and certificate issues.
- Managing aspects of encryption associated with creation, expirations, archive and rotation.
- Based on knowledge in other technologies this role may require supporting other security controls which are supported by the operations team.
- Experience performing administrative tasks in different platforms: Windows or Unix/Linux.
- Software development / Automation experience. Automation/scripting languages (Must).
- Proven experience working as SCM Tools Admin.
- Establish and maintain detailed documentation of your work; assist with review of technical specifications’ documentation.
- Ability to work independently and willing to learn new tools & technologies.
Minneapolis, MN - United States of America