- Upgrade current Production and Dissemination environment improving capability, reducing load time and developing a development security and operations environment.
- Provide expert level design, development, documentation, testing and debugging of software for enhancements and new capabilities.
- Analyze user requirements to derive software design and performance requirements.
- Design and code new software or modify existing software to add new features.
- Integrate existing software into new or modified systems or operating environments.
- A related Bachelor's degree with 12 or more years of relevant work experience; additional related work experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Expert knowledge of REACT and other applications frameworks.
- Experience using DevSecOps methods (Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery) and tools (Gitlab, Conan, Jenkins, Docker)
- Background or knowledge in the following areas: Agile software development, agile methodologies, agile project management, software project management, defensive cyber operations, software development life cycle management, program/project management, cross-functional team.
- A current DoD Top Secret/SCI
- A current IAT Level II or Higher certification (e.g., CompTIA Security+)
Suitland-Silver Hill, MD - United States of America
Looking for an opportunity to make an impact?
In this role, you will be supporting the ONI Technology and Innovation Directorate, Information Management Division mission areas including the architecture for ONI's tradecraft, production and dissemination environment. You will upgrade the existing environment improving capability and reducing load time.
Great News! Program is now offering additional Paid Time Off or a Sign-on Bonus!
What Will You Do (primary responsibilities)
What Sets you Apart (job qualifications)
Pay Range: Pay Range $118,300.00 - $213,850.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.